Help support the grassroots efforts
of the 32nd LD Democrats
|When:||Sunday, March 9th, 1 p.m.|
|Where:||Masonic Hall Shoreline, 753 N 185th St, Shoreline (map)|
The principal business of the Legislative District Caucus is the election of delegates and alternates to the 2014 Democratic State Convention held June 21, 2014 in Spokane.
Sign-in tables close upon completion of credentials report.
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Appointment of Temporary Secretary, Sergeant-at-Arms, Time Keeper, and
5. Credentials Report
6. Adoption of Agenda and Rules
7. Election of Permanent Chair
8. Appointment of Permanent Secretary, Sergeant-at-Arms, Time Keeper, and
9. Election of Delegates and Alternates to the State Convention
10. Adoption of Platform and Resolutions
11. Good of the Order
Legislative District Caucus Documents
**Immediately following the LD Caucus
March 9, 2014
REDISTRICTING: As of January, 2012, The 32nd Legislative District has been reshaped as part of the statewide redrawing of Legislative District boundaries. We now serve the cities of Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, North Seattle, Shoreline and Woodway, as well as certain unincorporated areas in Snohomish County.
We therefore care about, learn about, participate in, work with, and have (more or less) influence on:
If you want to "take back America", it starts at the grassroots. Visit for a meeting, or join up as a member.